Avon Naturals Kids Body Wash & Bubble Bath
Good

Avon Naturals Kids Body Wash & Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

June 27, 2016

Bought this for my daughter. Price point is really good and it smells great however I found that the bubbles do not last long. Didn't get as big of bubbles or last as long as others. But for the price it is ok

March 13, 2016

I love that Avon carries a tear free body wash and bubble bath for children. It comes in a variety of scents that any child or even adult would love. We have tried several of the scents and the kids love them. Also Avon do have some great sales several times a year so there is always a great time to stock up on this fantastic product.

September 19, 2015

I love the variety of scents and that they r all tear free. I use it on both my kids and they both have sensitive skin

April 30, 2015

I love how good these smell, and the bubbles hold up so nicely compared to the adult version

April 30, 2015

My two year old is a huge fan of the entire Avon Naturals line. She loves the fun colours, scents, and wacky characters. It's also sensitive enough to use on my 9 months old fairly new skin! Definitely would recommend!

April 24, 2015

I have a toddler who likes to get dirty. I use this on him for his baths and have no problem with it. It does not irritate his eyes, it's effective against the dirt, and doesn't dry out his skin. Great product.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier