Avon Naturals Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 842 in Bath & Body

AVON NATURALS BODY - RENEWING RASPBERRY SHOWER GEL FORMULATED WITH BIOSEED COMPLEX AND PURE RASPBERRY EXTRACT .

May 26, 2016

Wouldn't buy again! The quality is terrible, the scent is faint, the lather is meh. I didnt even feel clean or refreshed, they were priced at 1.99 not worth at all.

0.5/5

March 21, 2016

I was very disappointed with this Avon product.
The smell was lovely but I didn't feel like the shower gel actually did its job.
It didn't lather up, there were no suds. Just didn't fee like I was actually
cleaning my skin.

March 21, 2016

I didn't Care for this shower gel,my mom is always bringing me Avon products to try and this one wasn't great.It had a nice scent but didn't lather up at all,it seemed really watered down .its definitely not a product I would ever purchase myself,disappointing

August 14, 2015

Expensive, even on sale. The bottle isn't very big, 150ml. $6 regular price, on for half price at times. I sometimes get one when a speciality scent comes out. Last time I got a gardenia blossom scented one, very nice. I don't make a habit of having them all the time. You can get a big bottle of body wash at the store for a lot less but they are ok for a treat once in awhile.

June 21, 2014

Smells great, hangs nice in the shower and comes in a GREAT variety of scents. Cleans my body just fine. The only drawback is the small amount in the container for the price. I can get waaay less expensive at the drug store.

September 27, 2013

they smell great and clean great. The price is not bad they go on sale regular.

March 11, 2013

I sold Avon and naturally, I would try my products before pushing them. IF you get them whdn they are selling in a pack or at $1.99, then they are worth while but NOT at FULL price! They are small and still require about the same amt you would use from other brands so, you use it up quickly. The scents are great and when matched with the lotion and spray, last.

March 18, 2012

I received a few different scents of Avon’s Natural Shower Gel’s from a baby shower I was at. How ever on the Avon web site they have it on sell for only $2.99 for 150ml. It says they normally sell for $8, witch is a pretty good deal. I don’t buy Avon products myself, but they were giving them away, so I thought it would hurt to try them. The bottles have a hooked end so you can hang them in your shower making them a bit more convenient. They also are available in quite a bit of different scents. I received three, one in Cucumber Melon, one in Cherry Blossom, and one Vanilla and they all smell good enough to eat! You can also by these shower gels in Banana coconut, Pomegranate & Mango, Red Rose & Peach and Strawberry & Guava scents. I’ve only tried the Cucumber and the Vanilla gels so far, but I was surprised at how well they both lathered up and stayed that way until I was done. One little squirt was all that was needed. They both also left my skin soft and with a nice light scent nothing to heavy. For the price they are selling these shower gels for now they are worth the money, but I won’t be buying any more when mine are empty. Even thought I could buy more right from the web site, I like what I usually use better and won’t be switching. I also just never did like the idea of having someone from my neighbourhood come into my home to sell me Avon products. I always felt like I have to keep buying something from them, so I just never have and don’t plan to start. If you would like to give these shower gels a try and know an Avon lady go for it. If you would still like to try these gel’s and don’t know one, I’m sure the Avon web site can put you in touch with someone in your area, or you can just buy some right from the web site. Avon Natural Shower Gel’s are a pretty good product; they’re just not for me.

July 05, 2010

Love this product.

I have very sensitive skin and this body was does not irritate it at all. It comes in a range of delicious scents and as long as you get the product during one of the frequent sales that Avon has, it is fairly inexpensive.

I will say that the size of the bottle is quite small; only 150ml. I recommend bulk buying if you want it to last a while.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender