Avon Night Magic Parfum Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 1216 in Perfume

1.5/5

April 27, 2016

I received this perfume one year for Christmas and was excited to try it as I have always been a fan of the musky scent. Unfortunately I found this perfume to have a strong musk scent that was not pleasing to the senses.

May 25, 2015

This is my favorite perfume that #Avon makes. It has such a beautiful scent. #Avon "Night Magic" is a musky scent that really lasts and is perfect to wear in the evening for a special occasion it is not overpowering so you smell so nice. Every time I wear #Avon "Night Magic" people always compliment me and ask what I kind of perfume I am wearing.

May 25, 2015

This perfume came highly recommended to me and so I tried it. I have to say that it smells like my grandmother. It also did not last the entire day and it gave me a headache. There are much nicer smelling perfumes than this one. so unfortunately I would pass on this one.

March 16, 2015

I really like this perfume. A really nice soft musk that can be worn everyday. Very reasonably priced. You can also purchase matching talcs and skin softener from Avon.

March 04, 2015

ce parfum sent tres bon mais il faut pas en mettre trop non plus sinon l'odeur est trop forte