Avon Nurtura Replenishing Cream Reviews

Ranked #818 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• A rich cream formulated to replenish undernourished skin making it softer, smoother, silkier
  • With moisturizing nutrients and supplements to replenish skin's moisture

March 09, 2015

I've been repurchasing this moisturizer for a few years now, but use it only in the winter time due to the fact that it is very emollient. It's great for use on dry skin and it absorbs easily and leaves your skin looking and healthy and glowing, but not greasy. I haven't had any issues with it breaking me out, but if you have combination/oily skin that is prone to blemishes, this may be too heavy a cream for you. It comes in a jar format and I do wish they would consider a squeeze tube or a bottle with a pump so that you don't have to stick your fingers in it every time.

1.5/5

September 22, 2013

Bought and tried and ended up throwing this away. This isn't worth the money. Makes skin oily and doesn't work.

September 21, 2013

The price is great but it goes on heavy and made my skin oily. Tried because it was cheap and I wondered.

August 21, 2012

This cream is the cream i use on a daily basis! it is so moisturizing, that i only need a little bit for my whole face. it keeps my skin moisturized the whole day and when used under my makeup, it keeps it from looking very cakey on my face. i would recommend this product to people with dry skin and normal skin, but this product is definitely not for people with oily skin, it is just to moisturizing and can make the skin shiny if too much is applied. a little goes a long way in this case! Normally you can get this product from Avon, on sale for about $4.99