Avon Outspoken by Fergie Eau de Toilette

Avon Outspoken by Fergie Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #747 out of 1213 in Perfume

Avon Outspoken By Fergie - Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz. : Sexy. Fearless. Unexpected. An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather.

December 24, 2014

I really like this perfume. Smells great, and lasts very well considering it only costs $30!

July 07, 2013

This is my all time favourite perfume. I just love it.

March 06, 2012

I usually don't wear perfume because the smell is usually overpowering but Outspoken by Fergie smells great. I rubbed it on my wrist when I received my Avon book and loved the scent so I thought it would be worth the try to buy it.
I'm very happy that I did because I absolutely love it and as long as Avon sells it I will continue to buy it. Defiantly worth the money.

September 03, 2011

I don't use alot of perfume because I can never find a scent that i like. But when I was given a sample from my avon rep and she told me how to tell if a scent is right for you it changed my approach on perfume. This perfume I LOVE !!!!!!! and where all the time its affordable at $30 a bottle and easily found from a Avon Rep

May 31, 2011

i love this sen! its not over powring or too subdued. its musky yet floral. i love it and wear it everywhere, its a good price and is perfect to wear night or day.

October 27, 2010

I have a small addiction to perfume and this one is definetly a great addition to my collection.

I hadnt ever ordered one of avons scents before but thought i would give this one a try and asked for a sample from my rep. And very quickly after receiving it i ordered a whole bottle.
This is by far my most favourite scent so far. A nice clean scent that can serve many purposes. Daily use, night out.. whatever it may be its great!

The price is fairly resonable. $30 a bottle i believe is what i paid and i think its definetly worth it. The scent lasts for a long time after applying. and its never over powering.

I would recommend this to anyone. I love it!