Avon Roll-on Anti-perspiant Deoderant in Sweet Honesty
Good

Avon Roll-on Anti-perspiant Deoderant in Sweet Honesty Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 27, 2016

I purchase the Avon Roll-On Anti-Perspiant Deoderant in Sweet Honesty because I liked the concept of roll on and wanted to try it. However, I tried it and I have to say I prefer the sticks. I find that this roll-on doesn't dry quick enough and doesn't keep you feeling fresh has long. I would probably not purchase this again.

February 01, 2016

I really love the fragrance. It's a little bit cold when you use it but it's OK . I prefer use a better one when I go to the gym but for a normal day it's perfect !!

January 26, 2016

Avon deodorant is beyond terrible. It doesn't dry quickly and does absolutely nothing to protect against wetness or odor.

September 16, 2015

I really like the scent of this deodorant....however, it doesn't fare well when I work out - I sweat way too much.

Good for ladies who don't sweat!

March 27, 2015

This deodorant is hit or miss. It has a delightful smell to it. It's for a person who can use regular deodorant that doesn't sweat a lot. I do sweat a lot since menopause and need a clinical strength deodorant. This is fine if you don't sweat much.

March 27, 2015

in so love with this scent, can use it whenever i dont feel like to use perfume.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender