Avon Roll-on Anti-perspiant Deoderant in Sweet Honesty
Good

Avon Roll-on Anti-perspiant Deoderant in Sweet Honesty Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 27, 2016

I purchase the Avon Roll-On Anti-Perspiant Deoderant in Sweet Honesty because I liked the concept of roll on and wanted to try it. However, I tried it and I have to say I prefer the sticks. I find that this roll-on doesn't dry quick enough and doesn't keep you feeling fresh has long. I would probably not purchase this again.

February 01, 2016

I really love the fragrance. It's a little bit cold when you use it but it's OK . I prefer use a better one when I go to the gym but for a normal day it's perfect !!

January 26, 2016

Avon deodorant is beyond terrible. It doesn't dry quickly and does absolutely nothing to protect against wetness or odor.

September 16, 2015

I really like the scent of this deodorant....however, it doesn't fare well when I work out - I sweat way too much.

Good for ladies who don't sweat!

March 27, 2015

This deodorant is hit or miss. It has a delightful smell to it. It's for a person who can use regular deodorant that doesn't sweat a lot. I do sweat a lot since menopause and need a clinical strength deodorant. This is fine if you don't sweat much.

March 27, 2015

in so love with this scent, can use it whenever i dont feel like to use perfume.