AVON Skin So Soft Dual Softening Body Wash
Good

AVON Skin So Soft Dual Softening Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #495 out of 552 in Body Wash

This dual-phase body moisturizer fuses together 2 exceptional formulas that work over and within the skin's surface, providing immediate softness and lasting 24 hour hydration. Phase One Skin silkeners,with Sweet Almond and Jojoba,smooth skin's surface, leaving it super soft and radiant. Phase Two skin Fortifiers, with Sweet White Lupine and Glycerin, retain moisture deep within skin's furface for longer lasting softness. Dermatologically tested. To use -----Smooth all over body daily

May 04, 2016

So disappointed in the AVON body wash. purchased this from a friend because she was just stating up with selling AVON. Bottle was $8, smells horrible, and literally burns my skin and eyes...NO good.

May 25, 2013

This is Avon's signature right here! Love Skin So Soft... smells and feels wonderful on my skin! Silky skin!!!

Get Avon Skin So Soft Dual Softening Body Wash here:

June 21, 2010

I love AVON products t begin with. But the reason I really like this one is I have tried many body washes to help with my dry skin (especially feet and elbows) and none of them have done as good of a job as this one. It is truly amazing. After just 5 uses my dry skin on my elbow's is gone and almost gone on my feet. It is wonderful.