• Avon Skin So Soft Origina Bath Oil Spray
  • Avon Skin So Soft Origina Bath Oil Spray

Avon Skin So Soft Origina Bath Oil Spray Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Avon SKIN SO SOFT Original Bath Oil Spray 5oz NOT dry oil mist!

August 06, 2014

I have been using this product from the get go. Its a great product if you have a tendancy of getting drying skin. Although it may feel a little oily when first applied, the skin aborbs it quickly with no oily residue. A definit plus is applying after shaving your legs. Minimizes irritability, and does give your legs a great sheen especially in the summer when we tend to wear shorts ands skirts. This product is a must bu

July 15, 2014

Don't know why this works as a bug repellent but it does! No more mosquito bites. I love the fact that it doesn't contain DEET so its safe for kids. I even spray it around my son's stroller and it works! Oh and don't forget it keeps your skin nice and soft.

June 26, 2013

I've been using this since I was a kid- great for after a bath in the winter to keep skin soft. In summer we would spray it on to keep mosquito's away. Don't know why it works for that, but it does!

December 10, 2011

I've had many people buy and use this as bug repellant! and it works! Even people travelling overseas.
My daughter took some to summer camp and all the girls used it because it smelled better and worked better than the toxic sprays they had.

March 30, 2011

love this product. Usually just soak in it. Until my friend told me about the many other uses!
Yesterday I added a capful to a pail of hot water and dipped a rag into water. Dusted my whole house down with it. Then washed the floors with water. My house shines and smells amazing! I was worried about it being greasy but not at all.

My 16 yr old daughter even commented how great her room smells.

PLan to fllow along the list of uses and try SSS on my screens to keep bugs out and on garned plants for "natural" bug killer

May 08, 2010

there are so many uses for this oil. I very seldom use it for bathing. It works great for cleaning the bugs off your car.

April 27, 2010

Great to spray on just out of the shower! Has a nice light scent and not a heavy oil on the skin, but just right. Great product, great price!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas