Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion

Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1029 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

11.8 fl oz

April 01, 2016

I love this body lotion! It does feel a little oily sometimes but it doesn't if you rub it in enough. i use this when I get out of the shower most of the time. I also sometimes use this right before bed and apply it to my arms and legs. I would really recommend buying this product especially if you have dry skin. I think this would be really beneficial to people with dry skin because of the oils in the lotion and the formula is really moisturizing.

February 15, 2016

I love this so much. After my shower when I put it on I just love the smell. I also find in summertime I don't get as many mosquitos around me. It may act the same as their oil does to fight them off. In any case,I love their lotion as well as the oil.Beautiful smell.

December 30, 2010

I got a bottle of this for Christmas and it's great. Personally I really like that powdery fresh scent, so I've been putting some on my arms before leaving the house just to get some of that freshness back.

It's very lightweight so I think it's really ideal for summer. And at Avon prices, you sure get your money's worth!

October 28, 2009

The smell is a bit overpowering for the first hour or so. Works pretty well. Not more outstanding than other lotions I've tried.