Avon Skin So Soft Stress Relief 48 Hour Moisturizer

Avon Skin So Soft Stress Relief 48 Hour Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #639 out of 1527 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 23, 2015

I love this avon product. it helped moisturized my dry skin leaving it soft and smelling great.

February 09, 2015

I'm sorry to post a negative review, but this Avon Skin So Soft product just didn't work for me. After applying it, a few hours later I started breaking out in all the places I had put this on. I had to take Benadryl to make the rashes go away.

February 06, 2015

This is such a nice moisturizer,actually one of the best I've ever used.There is only a few Avon products that I use and this is one of them.Avon Skin So Soft Aroma+ Therapy Stress Relief 48-Hour Moisturizer definately hydrates your skin.This product doesn't have a strong scent like some of their perfumes,the scent is really faint.Another good use for this product is that,anything Avon sells in skin so soft is good for keeping flies at bay.For some reason Flies don't like the scent.Just a little tip.I recommend this.

February 06, 2015

Very good as a moisturiser, and lasts a long time. The scent is not too heavy, it's quite relaxing and has a fresh pleasant aroma. It comes in a fairly large tube, 200ml, I wish it came in purse size.

Chou-87 added a new review for