This left my face a greasy mess, I couldn't believe how terrible my skin felt after I used this. Absolutely terrible.
Replenish winter-weary skin in minutes with this viatmin-infused super-hydrating mask. Fortified with Vitamins A, C, and E, it immediately moisturizes ans retexturizes skin.
How to use:
Apply after cleansing. Smooth mask generously over face and neck, avoiding eyes. Wait 10-15 minutes. Rinse or tissue off. Use as needed.
* smells fruity, but I can't tell which fruit exactly. Maybe apricot...
* the texture looks nice at first, but once applied on the face, it is too light for a mask.
* this product is a mess to remove! I wouldn't recommand to tissue off this product because it leaves residues behind. Even when rinsing with water, it took me a while to remove all of the product!
* not moisturizing enough, and it doesn't "immediately" moisturizes
* didn't notice any retexturization in my skin
* this product doesn't seem to want to sink into the skin!
What I think:
Overall, I'm really disappointed by this product. It's a big FAIL. Even after using it for several weeks, I haven't notice improvment in my skin condition.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.