Good

Avon Speed Dry Brown Pearl Reviews

1 review
Ranked #964 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

February 26, 2013

What woman doesn't like nail polish that dries in no time? With Avon's Speed Dry line, you get nails that are ready in under a minute. It actually claims to be dry in 30 seconds. This particular brand/formula holds true to that saying. I never before tried polish that dried that fast, but when I tried it, I was amazed. I've heard of them before, don't get me wrong, I was just a little skeptical like the rest. Not anymore. As always, a few days in, it started to chip. But don't let that stop you from buying it. No nail polish is chip-proof. I really don't know how to describe the color, but I will say that it's very pretty. It's dark, so you'd want to wear dark/er colors during the colder months. Usually you wear bright colors when the weather is warm/er. Don't let the "pearl" in the name fool you, this one is a nice medium to medium dark brown with slight sparkle to it. So to wrap things up, yes I do recommend this one, as it's affordable, dries quick, and comes in a variety of colors.