Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel Reviews

Ranked #1327 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

April 28, 2016

Purchased this for my 2yr old as she doesn't do well sitting still with wet nails lol. It definately does dry pretty quick, which works wonderful for us. It does chip pretty quick, but so fast and easy to touch up I should hardly complain. We ordered "Strawberry"...The Color does apply abit different from what was shown in the book(that's to be expected sometimes) but still super cute all the same! Only thing I really would say I don't like about the product is that I couldn't find "toxic" or "non-toxic" on the box or the polish bottle(therefore i assume Toxic, but could not see that anywhere{someone correct me if I'm wrong})- my daughter being only 2 I have to watch more carefully when she's wearing it that her fingers don't go in her mouth!

April 25, 2016

I must say I was very disappointed in the quality of this product. I was so excited to try it out as Avon really bigs it up but to my dismay is chips so easily and after being applied for no time at all. Poor quality and I will not purchase again

April 03, 2016

I like this stuff. I have it in several different colours. It dries pretty quick unless it is hot and humid, then it takes a bit longer. Wears well. My daughter likes it too. It stays on her nails longer than any other nail polish has.

September 14, 2014

This is a great formula, with great pigmentation and after only one coat covers very well. i would say this is right up there with my favorite brushes to apply polish with.

June 25, 2013

I am usually won over by glossy advertisments, luxury brand names and fancy packaging. Then why do I like this AVON polish so much?

I'll tell you.

It is very inexpensive: $6.99. It comes in a HUGE variety of colours. HUGE. It drys insanely quickly (which I really love). And it doesn't chip any faster than it's expensive friends.

I am totally hooked.

June 06, 2009

I love using Avon Nail polish. Its reasonably prices and what i love about it most is that it lasts long. You wont see a chip for days. I love it.

January 16, 2009

I used the color floraluscious. In the magazine it looked more red than pink. It was very quick, but it was not the one minute that the ad represented. I had to wait for three minutes to allow for maximum results. All in all, it was a great product and I would gladly reccomend it to anyone!