Avon Speed-Dry Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #851 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel Polish Strawberry

June 30, 2016

I need to apply many coats of this nail polish to make it not as translucent for maximum coverage. It chips fairly easily but is easily removed and good for 1 or 2 dates

January 06, 2016

This nail polish is good ,its cheap and seems to set quickly good for the price

August 14, 2015

It's alright but it's nothing wonderful. If I see a colour I think I'll like and its on sale I might get a bottle. Some of the colours are hard to tell how they are before wearing them. There is one called "Wicked". It looks dark red in the catalogue and dark red in the bottle, its almost black on the nail.

April 11, 2015

I love this nail polish by #Avon it comes in fabulous colors, dries right away, lasts quite awhile without chipping and application goes on your nails quick and easy. When I am in a hurry going out or for work I can use it and I am ready to go in a few minutes and my nails look great. #Avon "SpeedDry" #NailPolish is worth every penny. Highly recommend for women who are busy and just don't have the time to waste waiting for your nails to dry.

April 11, 2015

LOVE, it would have to be my most favorite between it going on smoothly and the fast drying I love that they have many color options (I have all and always by the new shades lol)
I stand behind this brand and will forever great prices.

March 17, 2015

Avon Speed Dry nail polish is a fast drying nail polish that goes on smooth. It is reasonably priced and has a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. A really nice nail polish.

March 17, 2015

Great nail polishes for a good price. Lots of colors to choose from. Doesnt take too long to dry and stays on for a good time.

June 30, 2013

Being a mom I never seem to have enough time for myself. Lately I have been purchasing cosmetics from Avon as it is very convenient and inexpensive. I recently tried the Avon speed dry in "orange you quick" colour and I love it, it is my new favourite colour for summer! I got 2 bottles for 7.99. It is easy to apply, only one coat is needed and it dries in less than a minute!

February 28, 2013

The polish never dries completely on my nails and has a bad habit of just peeling off, and I don't mean by many days. After the first hour, it peals off just like a sticker you're pulling off of a sheet and getting ready to use. Not to crazy about avon nail polish.

September 19, 2012

I really like using this nail polish. It good on easy and looks good.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag