Avon Super Drama Mascara Reviews

Ranked #593 out of 775 in Mascara

April 24, 2015

I have funny eyelashes---they are quite long, but they naturally appear straight and disorderly. It takes a lot to make them have a nice, natural curl. I have tried several different mascaras over the years and this has to be my absolute favourite! This is the only mascara that has ever made my lengthy eyelashes curl nicely and look appealing. I LOVE this product!

January 05, 2015

I found it was very thin and I could barely tell that I was wearing mascara. It also wears/rubs off after only a few hours and it also started to dry up on me after only a month. I threw it out before finishing it because it was that lousy.

April 03, 2013

I really liked this mascara. It doesnt rub off when I rub my eyes or run down my face if my eyes are watery. Easy to put on and and it doesnt clump.

1.5/5

November 30, 2012

Super Drama my Aunt Fanny, Super Gunk is more like it. It goes on so gloppy that it takes a clean Mascara wand about 15 minutes to fix. In my case I spent the 15 minutes on one eye and I removed it from the other eye and put on one that wasn't a mess. Stear clear of this Toxic Brew, you will only rack up time and frustration with this stuff. I was surprised because there a few Avon Mascaras' that I love.
Sorry about the picture, it was the best I could do.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml