Avon Super Shock Mascara Reviews

Ranked #599 out of 852 in Mascara

January 31, 2017

I have been using this mascara from Avon for probably 5 years now. I find it does wonders for my fine, barely there lashes - it plumps them up and lasts all day without flaking! I usually get 2 for $12 through my Avon rep, great deal.

April 20, 2016

In love with this mascara. Its super black and stays on all day. The brush is perfect if you like your eyelashes separated. They make your eyelashes stand out more. Longer and thicker. Great price.

March 17, 2016

LOVE this mascara. I only recently started using it, and I will never trade mascaras again. It's never clumpy, and it has the perfect amount of coverage.

May 27, 2015

So love this! Comes in regular or water proof! I buy the regular so it's easy to come off at night. Great price! Makes your lashes long and full without feeling heavy!

March 21, 2015

I love this mascara from Avon because it was super affordable and great quality. It's great to carry in your purse with you in case you need a quick pick me up! I really like using this product.

March 19, 2015

Received this mascara as a gift in order to review it. I know that if i would have purchased it myself and spent the extra money on it I owuld be much more upset about how it causes my lashes to stick together. I think the best way to describe it is that if you put just a little too much on it will completely ruin the look. Also really hard to remove.

September 14, 2014

Surprisingly this turned out to be one of my favorite mascaras. It lengthens and almost doubles the thickness of my lashes. I always keep a spare so I never run out

September 11, 2014

totally super shocked my lashes! works great no clumps :)

August 30, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Avon super shock mascara!!! I find it gives my lashes a nice full look, without clumping. It stays on really well, and does not irritate my eyes at all. I would highly recommend this as an every day mascara :)

September 10, 2011

I used this mascara for the first time today.I got this for a 1.99 at avon and was it worth it.YES!! This is definitely a Super Shock Mascara. This made my eye lashes fuller and longer. Words cannot describe how amazing it is. Like I command you to go buy this right now because you will not regret it. Trust me I'm about to buy some more for my friends!!

Updated On: September 10, 2011

The Super Shock Mascara was a 1.99 on sale when I got it. The original price for it is 9.00