Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 775 in Mascara

February 26, 2016

Doesn't last very long. Runs easily. Doesn't apply very well can't really tell you used it. Wasn't worth the money to have a product not work or make my lashes look better and longer it had no affective to your eye lashes.

February 05, 2016

I love this mascara! It gives the perfect separation and lift for everyday wear. Goes on easily, doesn't flake or bleed, and comes off with just about any make up remover! This is my go-to mascara for everyday!

January 28, 2016

I got this as a gift from a friend who sells Avon, and I really enjoy this product. It's easy to apply, with a simple wand and makes my eyelashes look great. It is also affordable as Avon often offers great deals.

October 30, 2015

I thought this mascara was pretty good - it definitely adds some great color to my eyelashes and doesn't make them clump together which I appreciate - I'm not left with any crazy huge voluminous eyelashes which I did somewhat expect seeing their campaign and description but it does the job.

July 10, 2015

This claims to rival the two step fibre mascara, but it doesn't. It is a decent mascara though. Adds length but not a lot of volume. It doesn't clump or make a mess of my eye lids when I use it. I use it over top the clump crusher mascara from Cover Girl so I'm sure that makes a difference. The colour stands out and definitely helps my eyelashes stand out.

June 06, 2015

This is a great, low-cost alternative to some of the pricier lengthening mascaras. Makes my lashes longer without being clumpy and stuck together. Doesn't tend to run or smudge.

May 29, 2015

This by far the best mascara I have ever used!! It's light, and makes my eyelashes look long with lots of non-clumping volume.