Good

Avon SuperShock Mascara Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 773 in Mascara

Get yourself some extreme volume! Thickening base coat and volumizing mascara in one. Up to 12X more volume. All AVON mascaras are hypoallergenic and opthalmologist-tested.

April 11, 2015

My #1 for years like the look it gives my Eyelashes specially since they are thin and blonde

August 05, 2014

I like using this product as my eye lashes are very thin

June 09, 2014

This is my favourite mascara ever!!! It separates the lashes beautifully, while still adding lots of product and making the lashes thicker and voluminous. It adds more volume than length, so it is really good if you have naturally long lashes already, a few coats and you can build up the length though. It makes so much of a difference! Definitely looks like I have false lashes on every time I use this.

August 22, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara. It counts toward the "cheap ones" so I did not expect much out of it as I have tried some Avon mascaras in the past and they were all, well, not so much for performance :-) But after I put this one on my lashes, they look awesome! Mascara does not smudge or clump and my lashes were nice lifted and curled and looked long and beautiful. I had to apply a few layers though as i felt the color is a little weak , but lashes stayed nice and without smudges. My eyes looked big and beautiful all day. In the evening though i felt it started to flake a little bit. Removes very easily, no need for hard "scrubbing" of my eyes.

The only con I have is I found it to dry very quickly (quicker than my more expensive mascaras) but I still love what it did to my eyes.

August 15, 2012

Not a fan....began clumping right away...dosen't do wonders for my eyelashes...price almost the same as other brands...I'll stick to maybelline next time!

June 15, 2012

I always have trouble finding mascara that doesn't clump up or is not dramatic enough. This mascara separates lashes and leaves them looking natural with a dramatic effect. I love this mascara! Won't be switching for a while.

May 17, 2012

This mascara was a nice surprise. I was an Avon rep and decided to try a bunch of them out, I was a big fan of this one. It didn't make them all lumpy and clumpy, and it lasted a long time, without smudging or rubbing off at all. You can find good deals in the Avon books every so often.

January 28, 2012

i was suprised when i went to try this, i wasnt expecting anything special. but wow my eyelashed really popped and it wasnt clumpy at all. it lasted the whole night and i even had comments on my eyes lol this is a great product and its well priced..well worth the buy

February 24, 2011

Amazing mascara!! I found that it makes my eyelashes look much fuller AND longer AND it washes off with water. Love, love, love it!!

August 03, 2010

This mascara is incredible! It is worth every single penny. I tried dozens of mascaras on the market and none of them have done it for me, except avon. It also is very gentle and doesnt make my eyes sting, which a lot of mascaras do. With one coat, my lashes look lush and natural, but the volume and length are completely buildable to give you that VA-VA-VOOM look! I am also one of those people who insists on combing their eyelashes after putting on mascara, but the separation on this is so incredible that I dont even bother! To recap:

LOVE:
- doesn't flake or smudge
- very dark black: a true black colour
- lengthens, separates, and volumizes like nobody's business!
- way cheaper than department store brands (i believe it's about 10.00 and it often goes on sale)
- doesn't make my eyes sting

LEAVE:
- not waterproof: can't go swimming but it still stays on for everyday use
- have to order it ahead of time (from avon)