Good

Avon Total Radiance Clay Facial Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #868 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 22, 2009

I doubted about it, really doubted! But I am now really ashamed to tell you that this one really works. I use it once a week. You can see after one time using it, that your skin is clean and your pores are empty. I have used so many treatments and masks with clay and without clay, scrubbers and non scrubbers- they don`t work like this. After using this my makeup is going on really easy and better than without using this. I purchased one extra tube after I found out it is so good product. If someone have been using this, let me know, if it works for you as well.

Before using this, the look of my nose was awful. I have combined skin and t-zone happens to be the oily part of my face and that includes also nose. I don`t ant to even comment this picture, it is clogged as you can see.

After applying this clay mask, rubbing it for 1 minute (it has little granules in it) as the instruction says and then holding 10 minutes on my skin and washing off, my nose looks like this.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!