Avon Tranquil Moments Room Spray

Avon Tranquil Moments Room Spray Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 217 in Household Essentials

March 20, 2017

J'aime beaucoup toute la gamme de Tranquil moments, mais le parfum d’ambiance est légèrement trop entêtant à mon gout. Il se diffuse peu et est très intense. Mais il fait ce qu'il a à faire, il parfume l'air d'un belle arôme floral. Il faut juste faire très attention pour en mettre qu'un petit peu, car il sentiras pas trop tout de suite, mais après, oui. 1 pouche suffit.

October 15, 2016

OMG I used to sell Avon for 2 years. I liked almost every product of theirs. The Tranquil Moments Line is one of Avon's classics. It is also a classic "smell". If you know Avon, you can tell when someone is using Tranquil Moments. The room spray smells exactly like the bubble bath. It is sweet, sort of woodsy, dream like, sweet like marshmallow, and orchid. That's what is smells like to me. It is a regular spray, not aerosol, and it is concentrated so you just do 2 quick sprays up high in the air and the room will have a nice soft scent that lasts about 3-4 hours in an @ 500 sq foot space.

I do recommend this product.

June 22, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la fragrance délicate de ce vaporisateur Tranquil Moments d'Avon. J'aime en mettre un "Psitt" dans mes tiroirs de vêtements ou dans ma penderie, je trouve que cela laisse une odeur de frais sans être envahissant.

September 16, 2015

I just love this scent by #Avon I love to use this spray in my bedroom and in my quest bedroom. #Avon (Tranquil Moments Room Spray) leaves such a beautiful, inviting, and very it lasts. I also love #Avon "Tranquil Moments" Foam Bath so relaxing.

Avon Tranquil Moments Room Spray:
    I was not a fan of the smell and it did not last long.

September 16, 2015

I found the smell of this spray lingered and brought on a migraine quite quickly (I normally don't react to scents).

Husband also did not appreciate the smell.

March 13, 2015

Bar none THE best room spray I've ever used. Smells wonderful and lasts a long time. Eliminates even the most strongest odors. I swear by it.