Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #872 out of 1053 in Lipstick

Creamy color that shapes and defines lips. Wider coverage for easier application. Nonfeathering moisturizing formula. For more information, visit avon.com

October 26, 2015

I am a big supported of Avon, I really like this lipstick - I have it in Imperial Pink and I love it, I have pale skin so I really like the shade for me. The lipstick has isn't particularly smooth - a little sticky, it has a perfumy - almost turkish delight scent and taste, which is a little odd but I don't mind it. I like the sparkle it adds and its just a cute fun lipstick.

June 23, 2015

Let me first talk about the packaging...well the packaging is simple,elegant black. There is no smell/fragrance (or maybe I can't smell it). The feel is good, my lips feel moist after applying the lipstick. It is not long lasting so I have to apply twice in about 2.5 hours. That's all I got to say about it for now. Oh, and the price was quite decent because I got an offer which was mix and match 5 for $20. Yayy

October 07, 2014

I have this in three colours and find them all to be creamy,smooth and have good colour payoff. They have the typical staying power of other drugstore lipsticks and come in so many great colours. For the price they are what you would expect.

1.5/5

April 07, 2014

I ordered this lipstick thinking the woman wearing it on the page was blonde and fair just like me and the colour she was wearing should be comparable on my skin tone. What a joke it was when I received it. The pink colour made my lips disappear on my face and I looked like a ghost. Within 5 minutes there was no lipstick on my lips. Just horrible, nothing like advertised.

November 29, 2011

I Have This In Pout. Probably The Most Amazing Nude I Have Ever Come Across. It's Slightly Pinky, But The Perfect Amount Of Beige. I Kinda Don't Want This Product To Go, But It's On My Project Ten Pan So I Have No Choice. Definitely Repurchase.

I Also Have Reds By them, And They LAST.! :)

September 15, 2011

This lipstick is wonderful. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. There is a variety of colors for everyone. You have the options of Sheer,Satin,Matte,Shimmer and Metallic lipsticks.The lipstick lasts for a good amount of time throughout the day. There are usually deals on the website or catalog on the lipstick. I got 2 for 5.99 when I bought this but the original price is 7.00 just for one.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay