Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 241 in Eyebrow Care

June 13, 2015

I snagged this brow liner new from a rummage sale for a quarter, so I figured even if I didn't like it, it'd be no big loss financially. The liner I chose is in the shade Blonde, and while it's lighter than my actual eyebrows, I think it does an alright job of filling them out. I actually found it looks darker when applied to the brows compared to applying anywhere else. I put a little on my hand to test the color and Blonde is a pretty light sandy-ash color, but on my eyebrows, it looks darker. So whatever shade your brows are, I might suggest going a shade lighter so your brows don't look too painted on.

Overall, I found this to be an average product; not spectacular and not awful, but somewhere in the middle. I'm not a brow liner expert by any means, but it's not too bad of a product and it seems to stay on pretty nicely. I would never buy it at normal price, though.

So, if you're a loyal Avon customer or you're looking for something new, this product would be on my list of "recommended eye products that you should only buy on sale." I personally did not feel this liner was worth $5, which is the normal retail price, but my tastes may also be spoiled by e.l.f.'s low prices. Given the chance to buy again, I most likely wouldn't.

March 11, 2015

This brow liner from Avon did not work for me. It does not fill in your brows, it's what I call a tracing pencil. It just high lights your brows.

March 09, 2015

I use this Eye Brow liner everyday. It goes on smooth and doesn't pull. The colours match my hair colour to a "T". Avon usually has sales where you can get brow liners 3/$9.99.

September 11, 2014

I love Avon products, I used to be representative myself, but this eyebrow liner is very iffy with me. I wish Chick Advisor had a recommendation for 'maybe', but that's just wishful thinking. This product doesn't really work well with my eyebrows, but I don't think I'd knock it for everyone. Maybe it's just me!