Avon Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara

Avon Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 773 in Mascara

June 28, 2016

I've been using this mascara for many years. I love it because of the wand. Made of bristles to coat each eyelash for length. I don't like the new kind with the plastic wand, just doesn't work well. And it comes in Black/Brown, my favorite color.

June 27, 2016

This is my absolute favorite mascara! My eyes are sensitive and this does not irritate at all. Amazing price point especially when it goes on sale. Lasts all day long and into the night without flaking or smearing :)

January 25, 2016

This mascara is amazing. Evenly coats my lashes, enhancing the length. It lasts all day, is waterproof, and wipes off easily with a facial cleansing cloth!

January 09, 2016

I stock up on this product when it goes on sale. It is waterproof but removes easily with a regular cleanser. It doesn't clump and gives your lashes a very natural look.

January 09, 2016

Full confession: my mom was an avon rep for 20+ years. As her daughters, my sister and I have been... Let's say "blunt" with her whenever a product didn't work. But for years, the wash off waterproof has consistently outperformed more expensive waterproof brands. It's our go to for swimming and sad movies for sure.

January 05, 2016

This is the best mascara for the price. Washes off super easy with soap.

May 15, 2015

I do a fair amount of travelling as a travel consultant. Avon wash-Off Waterproof Mascara is my go to makeup while I am on the go. It stays on during long flights, at the beach or for a night on the town. I have fairly sensitive eyes and this mascara has never caused any reaction and is easy to use. Love it!

April 22, 2015

I am very sensative to mascara and Avon's wash-off Waterproof is amazing. It washes off easily with a little soap and water and never has my eyes feeling itchy or sore

February 23, 2015

This is the best mascara! Waterproof and washes off easily, I have used it for years and will continue to do so.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil