Avon Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara

Avon Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 814 in Mascara

January 04, 2017

This mascara does come with a normal bristle want that has quite nice spacing so you don't get the clumps on your lashes. It's not the most amazing at adding length and volume but that isn't its claim. I didn't find it was a little more difficult to remove this mascara, I wouldn't say it was just wash off, it did take a little more effort than that but it also wasn't as hard to remove as some of the waterproof one out there. I also wouldn't say it was waterproof as it didn't come off easier so any water would make it run. Overall it just didn't do enough to replace the other mascara that I do re-purchase.

December 31, 2016

I saw this in the catalogue on sale for about half price, so I thought this would be a good time to try it and I wasn't disappointed! It has a basic wand with the bristles. It doesn't cause my lashes to clump and it gives my lashes enough length and volume to still look natural. It does hold up well to the elements and it does wash off easily with soap and water. I normally hate waterproof mascara, but I would buy this again!

June 28, 2016

I've been using this mascara for many years. I love it because of the wand. Made of bristles to coat each eyelash for length. I don't like the new kind with the plastic wand, just doesn't work well. And it comes in Black/Brown, my favorite color.

June 27, 2016

This is my absolute favorite mascara! My eyes are sensitive and this does not irritate at all. Amazing price point especially when it goes on sale. Lasts all day long and into the night without flaking or smearing :)

January 25, 2016

This mascara is amazing. Evenly coats my lashes, enhancing the length. It lasts all day, is waterproof, and wipes off easily with a facial cleansing cloth!

January 09, 2016

I stock up on this product when it goes on sale. It is waterproof but removes easily with a regular cleanser. It doesn't clump and gives your lashes a very natural look.

January 09, 2016

Full confession: my mom was an avon rep for 20+ years. As her daughters, my sister and I have been... Let's say "blunt" with her whenever a product didn't work. But for years, the wash off waterproof has consistently outperformed more expensive waterproof brands. It's our go to for swimming and sad movies for sure.

January 05, 2016

This is the best mascara for the price. Washes off super easy with soap.

May 15, 2015

I do a fair amount of travelling as a travel consultant. Avon wash-Off Waterproof Mascara is my go to makeup while I am on the go. It stays on during long flights, at the beach or for a night on the town. I have fairly sensitive eyes and this mascara has never caused any reaction and is easy to use. Love it!

April 22, 2015

I am very sensative to mascara and Avon's wash-off Waterproof is amazing. It washes off easily with a little soap and water and never has my eyes feeling itchy or sore

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

bulle added a new review for
    Crest 3D White Brilliance