• Avril Lavigne Black Star Perfume
Good

Avril Lavigne Black Star Perfume Reviews

Ranked #681 out of 1249 in Perfume

May 12, 2015

I am a huge avril fan and I love her perfume it smells so good and comes in a cute bottle! Love it and love her!

March 14, 2015

I LOVE the star shaped bottle and it also has this spiked ring on it which my friend actually has worn as a ring before lol. It has a beautiful smell to it, I have received MANY compliments from men on how good it smells ;) I have been buying it for years can't get enough of it.

May 25, 2013

I tried a bunch of perfumes when I finally got to try Black Star by Avril Lavigne a few years ago. I've already gone through two bottles and I want a new one ! The scent is just heavenly, it's pretty sweet, flowery, but very fresh and smells of happiness. That's why when I'm feeling grumpy, I grab the lovely star-shaped bottle and at least smell it. All of a sudden, I want to rock out and jump around. If I was an octopus who had thumbs, all of them would look up. Just like things start looking up when I can smell this scent. Even my boyfriend and my guy roommate say that I smell amazing when I get some of Black Star on. Not to mention a bunch of other people who also absolutely dig it.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food