• Avril Lavigne Black Star Perfume
Good

Avril Lavigne Black Star Perfume Reviews

Ranked #644 out of 1213 in Perfume

May 12, 2015

I am a huge avril fan and I love her perfume it smells so good and comes in a cute bottle! Love it and love her!

March 14, 2015

I LOVE the star shaped bottle and it also has this spiked ring on it which my friend actually has worn as a ring before lol. It has a beautiful smell to it, I have received MANY compliments from men on how good it smells ;) I have been buying it for years can't get enough of it.

May 25, 2013

I tried a bunch of perfumes when I finally got to try Black Star by Avril Lavigne a few years ago. I've already gone through two bottles and I want a new one ! The scent is just heavenly, it's pretty sweet, flowery, but very fresh and smells of happiness. That's why when I'm feeling grumpy, I grab the lovely star-shaped bottle and at least smell it. All of a sudden, I want to rock out and jump around. If I was an octopus who had thumbs, all of them would look up. Just like things start looking up when I can smell this scent. Even my boyfriend and my guy roommate say that I smell amazing when I get some of Black Star on. Not to mention a bunch of other people who also absolutely dig it.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?