A&W Little Buddy Burger Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 212 in Fast Food

June 15, 2015

IM SICCK OF MCDONALD'S. It's bland and tasteless, but thankfully a&w;has great burgers like this one, the meat was amazingly tasteful. I loved the caramelized onions it really makes me want to buy more. Definitely will buy again, worth it....

July 08, 2014

Delicious - There are no preservatives and it is pure beef. So tasty.

May 05, 2014

These are the best, made with the best beef, small but tasty. I love the added touch of fried onions, I feel that it makes the burger stand out in a crowd. A real taste pleaser this one. Small but mighty, lots of taste, just the right size for the kids or those of us who have smaller appetites. Once again A & W, you have excelled. It's not just your commercials that i love, I can't drive past my A & W without craving my little buddy burger.

Updated On: July 09, 2014

The little Buddy Burgers are still my favorite go to burger, I have been going to A & W since I think about 1959 and these little burgers are the best of the best. I remember the days of the Swamp Water and I think the other drink was called Jungle Juice, it's been so long I am not certain. The one thing I do remember is that the burgers at A & W were always the best, they still are no one else's can begin to compare and now with this cute little Buddy Burger, small enough for a snack but big enough in taste to have to have at least two. So filling, I am certain that it is the addition of the fried onions. I am definitely addicted to these little guys.

February 17, 2014

The A&W;Buddy Burgers may be small but they are yummy. Great for quick snake or lunch as a combo. Can't beat the price.
Condiments
Mustard ketchup mayo and grilled onions or be the annoying one (me) and they will make it any way you want

August 13, 2013

i choose to eat the little buddy burger when we go to A&W;...it is the right size for me, the price is fantastic and it has a better taste then the teen burger i used to eat.