AWAKE Chocolate

AWAKE Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 738 in Chocolate

The delicious AWAKE chocolate bars are packed with as much caffeine goodness as a cup of coffee (or a 250ml energy drink). Perfect for when you gotta get stuff done, and just don’t have the energy to do it.

Please visit AWAKE Chocolate for more info

August 02, 2016

I tried these when I was working night shifts and really tired one set. I didn't expect these to taste so good! I like that they give me enough of an energy boost to keep going especially since I don't drink coffee!

November 22, 2015

I have to agree that this bar gave the initial awake feeling but after an hour I crashed hard.
Good taste and not a bad price just wish I would have stayed awake longer

November 20, 2015

Well I've energy bars before, when I opened the package the chocolate scent was great! But the crash back to reality I didn't enjoy. Its great for a "quick" pick me up but has no staying power!

November 19, 2015

This chocolate bar is so tasty and didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. I was worried that the caffeine would leave me wired, but it was just enough to to keep me going! I'd totally eat this again when I need a quick afternoon pick-me-up.

November 19, 2015

YUM! I am a huge chocolate fan so I was excited to try AWAKE when I saw it in my university grocery store. These did not disappoint! I had the regular milk chocolate one, and it was perfect for when I was working the late shifts at the gym (yes I was eating chocolate while at the gym). I am not a huge coffee drinker and will never touch energy drinks so this was the perfect alternative for me. They sold these at the grocery store right across from the gym, so I always had easy access to these too!

November 18, 2015

I usually go for this type of chocolate when I have a huge craving for something sweet, or I need a rapid rush of energy that won't last very long. The taste isn't bad, but not top notch quality either. It's extremely sweet, so for those who are sensitive, I wouldn't recommend it. The price is reasonable considering it has added caffeine. Overall, good product!

November 16, 2015

really love these for when I work the late shift or night shift. Give you the extra kick you need to see you through. The chocolate is a darker chocolate which is nice could be a little richer but still very enjoyable. The price point I found a little pricey for such a small chocolate bar....but any of the energy boost things tend to be.

November 01, 2015

Love these, I first tried them in my Frosh kit 4 years ago when I started university, I loved the subtle coffee flavour, I dont know how well they work at keeping you awake but I didnt feel the usual crash I get from other chocolate bars. I buy these at shoppers drugmart for for about $7 a bag

October 30, 2015

These are OKAY, not my favorite chocolate but it is a bit different from the conventional chocolate you can buy in the store. I like the packaging and in a pinch I would buy it again but definitely not my first or second...or third choice.

October 30, 2015

I bought this because chocolate and coffee are my two favorite things. I was underwhelmed. The chocolate was overly sweet and I still haven't tasted the coffee.