Axe Anarchy For Her Daily Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 18, 2016

I really love this spray! I spray it on my scarves so I can smell the scent all day. And while I couldn't say that the scent of the spray lasts all day, I do feel like it's a decent perfume for the price. I like how the spray can works, because I feel like it protects the trigger from accidently spraying. I wish the scent lasted longer, but overall I would recommend this to someone else!

July 20, 2016

J'ai eue ce Axe Anarchy en cadeau dans un coffret et je dois avouer qu'il sent très bon. Par contre, l'odeur ne reste pas du tout et la bouteille se vide très rapidement. Le gel de douche et la petite crème qui venait avec j'ai vraimer. Ils ne fonctionnait tout simplement pas sur ma peau ça l'air.

July 20, 2016

Okay, so I picked up the Axe Anarchy for her @ my local Superstore as it was on sale for $2.99, and I'm a lover of a good body spray/perfume! I tried a little spray test in the store and thought "Hmm..smells pretty good, & for $2.99 and being in the middle of the dead heat of summer..I'll give it a try!" My husband uses Axe body spray and the scent seems to last all day even after a long days work. Well this product lives up to the Axe name! I absolutely LOVE this stuff! After using it for a little less than a week I was running back to the store to buy more! It's definitely a staple in my everyday routine now!

March 25, 2016

This is actually a really nice scent, and I find myself reaching for it almost daily. You really can't beat it for the price. I have already repurchased, and will continue to do so.

March 10, 2016

I didn't think I would, but I really like the smell of this. Its hard to describe but it smells feminine yet it doesn't overdo it. I think that the brand may have turned me off a bit at first but I was curious and ended up pleasantly surprised.

March 09, 2016

Love the smell of this product not to strong and lasts all day leaving a clean feeling so happy they came out with an axe for her!! Totally recommend

March 06, 2016

Absolutely way too strong, and a disgusting smell. I will not be purchasing this ever again. Not for me, the price is pretty well on par with most Axe products, but unfortunately I will not be purchasing anything axe in the future.

February 17, 2016

This spray smells awefull , not for me & it only comes in one scent a real bummer save your money
I find it smells like old lady perfume ..............

February 17, 2016

Clean light scent. Not overpowering. Even application. Scent doesn't last a super long time though. Also slightly powdery smell afterwards. I'd say more geared to teens.

February 17, 2016

Oh the smell! I love this scent! It's not overpowering. Leaves a light scent after you use it. Crisp and clean! Not drying. Very nice! Easy application as well.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye