Axe Kilo Daily Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 47 in Misc

July 08, 2016

I love the smell of this on my husband. Best thing is it is not overly strong. It is a little bit more pricey than the other axe body products. It is also difficult to find in stores.

March 05, 2015

I think this is very nice but my husband don't like it. he use many other axe products but not this. too bad because i think it smells amazing.

0.5/5

March 05, 2015

I agree with Bethanito, I despite Axe, I guess I just cant get over memories - mixture of half can Axe and sweat on teenage boys in a classroom, bus etc :))

March 05, 2015

My husband and I love all the Axe Body Sprays. Looking forward to any new scents from Axe Body Sprays.

0.5/5

March 05, 2015

I can't stand Axe. It just makes me think of high school boys who spray half the bottle on themselves. Plus the chemicals make me gag and sick to my stomach. Not pleasant!

March 05, 2015

I absolutely love this product... Might not get me laid, but definitely gets the juices flowing!

April 19, 2014

I understand this body spray is for male, but come on it smells really good. I have actually gotten compliments on what I am wearing! Smells amazing!