Axe White Label Night Dry Spray

Axe White Label Night Dry Spray Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 28 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

April 23, 2016

I received a full size sample of this dry spray deodorant for men. My husband loves it. It has the signature smell of Axe which the loves. He applies it every second day because it's coverage is good for 48 hours. When you spray on it leaves you completely dry compared to the regular stick antiperspirant. I strongly recommend.

February 10, 2016

This antiperspirant is good. It keeps me protected all day. The scent reminds me of something straight out of the 90's, does anyone remember CK ONE? The unisex perfume put out by Calvin Klein? It smells very similar to that. The scent transported me right back to elementary school gym class. The smell really lingers in a room after you spray it though, I guess that is one of the downsides of an aerosol. I would buy this antiperspirant if they make this scent available in stick form.

April 04, 2015

I received a full size sample of this dry spray deodorant for men. My husband loves it. It has a very manly smell to it, but it's not overpowering on you. It works great and is affordable.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?