Aziza II Eye Shadow and Blush in Coordinating Colors Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 501 in Blush

August 12, 2014

Its the only thing I use for blush, definitely worth trying

August 08, 2012

This blush comes in a compact with four eye coordinating eye shadows. Once again, this blush was given to me (I'm starting to detect a pattern here, lol). This one suited my skin tone better than the last one. Not sure on the exact name of the shade, but to me it has a sort of peach colour look to it. The format is a powder. I prefer powders when it comes to certain cosmetics. This has a nice smooth, easily blendable texture to it. A tip I learned when applying blush, that every woman was told in the past, was to smile, then apply to the apples of your cheeks. Well, to my surprise, I heard that that's not necessary. Instead of smiling, you could also make a fish face then apply the blush. This helps you find the apple of your cheeks. By smiling, this brings your cheeks up, and can make your blush too low. So, in conclusion, I've found that this specific product is worth looking into. Overall, I'd recommend it to others out there.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa