• Aziza Lip Gloss
Amazing

Aziza Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

April 07, 2010

I came across the Aziza LipGloss at the dollar store and decided to try it because the colors seemed really pretty and it didn't hurt that it was only $1.00! I got a translucent pink shade, a shimmery beige, a shimmery lavender and a mauve/burgandy and a red shade. I am pretty much pleased with all of them, but the lavender shade is sooo pretty on my lips. I noticed that the texture is very moisturizing and the shine it gives off is incredible. They are also well pigmented, except for the translucent shades which go on clear. They can each be worn alone or over a lipstick to compliment its color. The sizes of the tubes vary, but the packaging is basically a squeeze tube for each of them. The problems I did come across were actually with the packaging and not with the gloss itself. Some glosses were harder to squeeze out than others and when I squeeze the smaller tubes, too much gloss come out. I haven't had problems with the gloss drying out, but they can separate in the tube. However, I tried gently massaging it and it goes back to normal. Other than that, I think they are worth another try.

October 21, 2009

Aziza is a product from the dollar store.
When i first saw it i was like "Why would anyone buy lip gloss from the dollar store" but i decided to give it a shot.
It came with two tubes of lip gloss. on shiny pink the other shiny red. it wokrs amazingly. The only critisisim i have is it could have lasted longer, but for a buck what can you lose. Aziza carries many other products such as mascara eyeliner nailpolish eyedshadow bluch in so many colours.
I totaly recomend this.
No if you wear the mascara you wont go blind! :)

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?