Aztec Bentonite Clay
Good

Aztec Bentonite Clay Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 223 in Natural Therapies

February 07, 2016

One of my holy grail clay masks, it really is as strong as it says it is! I wouldn't put the suggested 1-2inches of clay on your face (that's impossible) just a little thin layer is fine! It's really intense, and I suggest you sooth your face after with some aloe juice and moisturizer.

July 28, 2015

This Indian healing clay is also amazing for skin as well. I use it on my face and it looked and felt fantastic, it looked clean, refreshed and youthful.

August 17, 2012

My hair has been my nightmare lately. Due to stress I lost an incredible amount of it. Took supplements, did put this and that lotion, nothing worked as much as I wanted it to. Then I remembered, looong time ago, I mean several years ago St. Ives had a Miracle Therapy for hair that came in a tube. It was simply clay. I started using it back then to have healthy hair and gosh I did!!! I told my mom about it and she started using it too, we were amazed by the results. I always had fine hair but back then thanks to that clay mask I had incredibly shiny, healthy hair. But sadly the company decided to end that line, arrrggghhh!!! Anyways, I remembered this and went after clay hunt in the stores. I was recommended this and bought it cause it was pretty affordable (6 bucks for a big jar) And just this morning, I mixed it with some water, a little apple cider vinegar and a table spoon of extra virgin olive oil. Waited for almost an hour and rinsed it off with a conditioner. WOW! If my hair looks and feels like this after the first use, cannot wait after a whole month of usage. Worth trying it. Oh by the way, I selected wellness, cause you can use clay mask on your face, on your entire body or even on some skin conditions...

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for