Aztec Bentonite Clay
Good

Aztec Bentonite Clay Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

February 07, 2016

One of my holy grail clay masks, it really is as strong as it says it is! I wouldn't put the suggested 1-2inches of clay on your face (that's impossible) just a little thin layer is fine! It's really intense, and I suggest you sooth your face after with some aloe juice and moisturizer.

July 28, 2015

This Indian healing clay is also amazing for skin as well. I use it on my face and it looked and felt fantastic, it looked clean, refreshed and youthful.

August 17, 2012

My hair has been my nightmare lately. Due to stress I lost an incredible amount of it. Took supplements, did put this and that lotion, nothing worked as much as I wanted it to. Then I remembered, looong time ago, I mean several years ago St. Ives had a Miracle Therapy for hair that came in a tube. It was simply clay. I started using it back then to have healthy hair and gosh I did!!! I told my mom about it and she started using it too, we were amazed by the results. I always had fine hair but back then thanks to that clay mask I had incredibly shiny, healthy hair. But sadly the company decided to end that line, arrrggghhh!!! Anyways, I remembered this and went after clay hunt in the stores. I was recommended this and bought it cause it was pretty affordable (6 bucks for a big jar) And just this morning, I mixed it with some water, a little apple cider vinegar and a table spoon of extra virgin olive oil. Waited for almost an hour and rinsed it off with a conditioner. WOW! If my hair looks and feels like this after the first use, cannot wait after a whole month of usage. Worth trying it. Oh by the way, I selected wellness, cause you can use clay mask on your face, on your entire body or even on some skin conditions...

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender