• Aztec Indian Healing Clay
  • Aztec Indian Healing Clay

Aztec Indian Healing Clay Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 519 in Masks

October 24, 2016

Live for this face mask.
Yes it is very messy, both in powder and then when you rinse it off, but I put it on before im about to shower and then it's a little easier to just rinse off in the shower as once it dries it's pretty difficult to get off.
This stuff is amazing and cleaning out all your congested pores. All those little bumps under your skin will be gone.
Great great product.
I purchased mine from Amazon

October 20, 2016

Love this stuff!!! bought it off amazon and it clears my skin and i also used it as a pressed powder now and it works better then my actually press powder

October 03, 2016

The best detox mask out there! This mask is so affordable and truly works amazing! You can literally feel your skin pulsating and getting out all the dirt from your pores. This an an oily skin must have! Those with sensitive skin can still use it but not as frequently and it is very drying and would need to follow up with a really good moisturizer.

October 02, 2016

I have been struggling to find a product that can help suck out my blackheads and pores...I discovered this and it worked like witchcraft for me. The best results are to mix this with ACV (don't use water it's clumpy) and let it sit for about 30 minutes. This works wonders and it is the greatest clay mask I have ever used.

September 23, 2016

I love how inexpensive this stuff is and how I can customize it to my needs. I mix it with a couple capsules of activated charcoal and apple cider vinegar and my skin feels so refreshed and clean. Another bonus is that it lasts forever.

March 03, 2016

for the amount of product you get and for the price is amazing!! I use it once a week and i love it! Makes me skin feel so tight and clean after and i have acne prone skin so it doesnt help reduce the appearance of my pimples.

April 15, 2015

This is fabulous!!! I will not be purchasing clay masks any more because the value of this is just fabulous! It is like $13 on amazon, and I don't think I will ever run out. I mix with apple cider vinegar, and it makes my skin feel so soft, eliminates oil and seems to tighten pores! Great for oily acne prone skin!

October 23, 2014

surprisingly quite good, works quite well

October 23, 2014

This is hands down the best mask I have ever used. Not to mention it is dirt cheap for the amount you get. I use it once a week and it really draws out all the impurities. I have blemished skin and this has helped out considerably. I definitely recommend this!

August 27, 2014

So far so good. Pretty easy to mix, didnt get all the lumps out. The consistency is almost like mashed banana's lol. It felt great going on. I left it on for 20 minutes , felt the throbbing as it said I would. Washed off easily and my face is smooth as a babies bum. You can use it for soo many things. So i am going to experiment with it more for sure and see what the results are, but for the price, its amazing!!. and you get a lot in the bottle. you get 1lb of clay. I am gonna use it for a foot soak next.