• Azzaro Pour Elle Eau de Parfum
  • Azzaro Pour Elle Eau de Parfum

Azzaro Pour Elle Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 1213 in Perfume

Floral, woody amber.  Solar and sensual.

Fashioned by its “very couture”, sensual and refined ingredients, Azzaro Pour Elle graces the skin with its “floral woody amber” signature. This eau de parfum blends solar elegance with irresistible sensuality… just like the Azzaro Pour Elle woman.

Product description via azzaroparis.com

July 15, 2015

There is such a science to fragrance, but what I do know is that this fragrance is a three layered blend of cardamom, rose, sun-kissed lily and finally olibanum incense and cashmere wood. I would have just described it as “sweetly floral”, but the press release always does a much better job! I am not normally a floral person, but whenever there is a hint of sweetness to a scent, I am immediately drawn in. This fragrance also wears well (on me) throughout the day and as an EDP is meant to last longer than an EDT. Even though this fragrance is sensual, I would still wear it in the office. It is pretty potent and has that resonating musky scent so I think a few delicately placed spritzes will be more than enough to intoxicate. Also, one more thing I love about this fragrance? All of the bottles are refillable!

April 09, 2015

This is a mature, warm, and womanly smell which is fairly strong; it'll fill an entire room.

It has a spicy, yet sweet and florally (hints of rose)... and even abit of a nutty scent to me. I think it would be a nice gift for a lady 40+ that enjoys most fragrances.

The packaging is beautiful, I love the silver glitter.

Xo

April 09, 2015

Perfume is such a hard thing to review because it's so personal and everyone likes something different. This is a beautiful classic fragrance. It's complex enough to be interesting and I think anyone who likes classic floral or even oriental scents would find this appealing. I personally prefer scents with musk, vanilla and/or patchouli and I also like prefer natural fragrance made the old school way so this one was a bit too heady for me. I do think it's worth checking out, just not the right fit for me.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas