Baby Aveeno Eczema Care

Baby Aveeno Eczema Care Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 396 in Lotions

January 16, 2017

I love this! It's so great and gentle on my daughters skin. She has really bad eczema and this helps drastically! I generally love all Aveeno lotions and will always recommend them as they have served our family well!

December 07, 2016

I am always hesitant when using Aveeno and it's mostly because it is a little bit on the pricey side (when compared to other drugstore products.

I actually used this cream for myself. I have never suffered from eczema but because I have severe allergies and asthma I started getting eczema too (very common so my doctor says).

I actually received a sample of this and gave it a go and the eczema on my hands cleared up. I'm not sure how well it may work for someone who has always had eczema, but my hands were horrid. I couldn't stop itching and they were bleeding. It was just a mess. I would definitely recommend you give it a go if you suffer from eczema.

September 07, 2016

All moms, older and newer alike, can agree on one thing. Dry skin happens. We also know that we are living in a world where a concern brought to a doctor might feel rushed through, or even brushed off.

If red patches, dry patches, or general itchiness seem to plague your little ones, and a doctor appointment is a bit far off yet, Aveeno is here to help. Their new Baby Aveeno expansion included an eczema care ointment that my sister and her new mommy friends swear by as a part of their parenting tool kit.

Obviously it is no substitute for a doctor's care, but in that inbetween when you can't fathom letting your little one itch themselves raw, Aveeno is there for you, and easily accessed at all major grocery and drugstores!