Baby Bjorn Active Baby Carrier in Black / Silver Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

Baby Bjorn 026165US-Series Whether it's a hike in the woods or a trip to the city, the Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Active frees active parents and their babies from the limitations of the cumbersome stroller. With greater support for your back and shoulders, this carrier is one of the best available. Set Includes: -Active Baby Carrier in Black / Silver. Optional Items: -Cover for Baby Carriers in City Black. -Cover for Baby Carriers in City Blue. -Bib for Baby Carrier. Features: -Active collection. -Enhanced lower back support, designed to allow you to carry a heavier child and to carry for longer periods. -All adjustments are made from the front. -Made from strong, hard-wearing material. -Eight gorgeous colors to choose from, so you"re bound to find one that matches your taste. -Mono-colored front and black shoulder straps. -Comfortable and easy-to-use. -Takes little space, making it easy to bring with you. -Keeps your baby warm and dry when it's cold and wet outside. -Soft, flexible fleece fabric that is water-repellent and windproof, yet breathable. -Easy to take on and off, whether the baby is facing inwards or outwards. -Easy to adjust for individual fit. -Protects the upper part of the baby carrier so you don"t need to wash it so often. -Gentle on the baby"s skin, with a soft, waterproof yet breathable terry surface. -From newborn (minimum 3.5 kg / 8 lbs, 53 cm) up to 11 kg / 22 lbs. -Oeko-tex standard 100, class 1 certified. Specifications: -Material: Cotton / Poly Blend. -Baby carrier dimensions: 6" H x 4" W x 2" D. -Machine washable, 400C. Specifications

July 17, 2016

Easy too use. Baby can be faced both front and back, so you can use for long time. Very comfortable with reinforced back support. Good for taller people too. Husband like it, he found the wrapping carriers a bit confusing and hard to use.

June 11, 2015

For Mom's comfort, it is perfect. But it is not ergonomic baby because their legs are not kept high enough. To remedy this problem, I use a scarf and voila.

May 28, 2014

My daugther loved it and it was a great help when she was crying at night in the early months. I did find that it gives a better support than the snugli carrier but I did find it was harder to put on if you are in a rush with a screaming baby in your hands with all the different straps.

February 21, 2014

The Baby Bjorn active baby carrier is one of my favorite purchases for my baby. I distributes baby's weight so that it is very comfortable to wear him. He is happy being snuggled up against me and my hands are free to do other things like shop. It is wonderful for fussy times. I pop baby into the carrier and he settles! A must have for new moms!

August 28, 2013

The added lower back support on the "active" baby bjorn carrier was a must for this mama who likes to hike and took her baby on lots of trails.

July 15, 2013

From newborn (atleast 8lbs and 21") upto 26lbs. Very durable and stylish looking carrier (hubby and I fight over to use). Great back support. Easy to use and clean. Cons are that it's cumbersome to store (wished it came with a storage bag or something to hold it neatly into place) and very pricey.

June 18, 2013

Absolutely love this carrier, I like that my daughter can face me or face out as sometimes she just wants to snuggle and other times she just wants to see the world. We have another carrier that hurts my back if a wear it for too long this one I can go on a long walk and its fine.

November 28, 2011

This carrier was given to me by a coworker, though I would have definitely spent the money on it if she hadn't. There are so many great reasons to own this carrier. I love being able to use my arms and still carry my baby around with me since he likes to be close to his mama! Carrying my 11lb month old baby on my chest is so significantly easier on my back then when he was inside of me that is for certain! Love this carrier and completely recommend it!