Baby Bjorn Potty Chair
Good

Baby Bjorn Potty Chair Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 174 in Baby Bathroom - Potties & Seats

Baby Bjorn Potty Chair The Baby Bjorn Potty gives the child a chance to learn to use the bathroom like an adult while using an ergonomically designed chair. The potty features a design which allows for softer forms and more leg room for the child. One of the most important things in picking out a potty chair is picking out one that is comfortable for the child. Potty training is a difficult task in itself. The last thing a child needs is a toilet trainer which isn't comfortable. This potty

April 02, 2015

I purchased this potty chair for my kids. I found it so easy to clean. I liked the option of being able to take it anywhere with you. It helped potty train my kids and make them feel proud that they were on their way to becoming big girls and big boys.

December 09, 2010

This is a great potty!! The toilet portion is removable and very easy to clean, and the high back makes it very easy for my little one to sit on the potty. Great product an the only thing I would change is the price!