Baby Butz Diaper Rash Cream

Baby Butz Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

March 08, 2016

My baby barely has rashes since we use this product its thick and easly applied with no mess. Does not hurt her sensitive parts. Perfect for when there is redness or before a rash starts. Perfect rescue cream.

January 29, 2016

Amazing product! The only thing that effectively protected my little ones bottom!! Love that it is natural!

January 07, 2016

A bit on the pricier side but puts a good layer of protection between skin and diaper. My husband finds it too thick to apply it properly but I don't mind it

July 31, 2015

Okay first off just take a moment and listen to the angels sing!!!!!!!!! My midwife recommended this cream when Tonatiuh was first born but we really didn't need to buy it til the other day when unfortunately for medical reasons I have had to switch from mothers milk to formula

February 03, 2015

This is a great product for the environmentally conscious, as it is 100% natural. Compared to other diaper rash creams I found this particular brand a bit pricey, it was also a stickier formula that didn't apply as smoothly as others.

August 12, 2014

I recently tried out Baby Butz and love it. I switched from using Sudocreme. I find the Baby Butz to be much more effective at healing my little one's diaper rash. It's a bit firmer cream so it goes on better then Sudocreme and doesn't make as much of a mess. The only issue is that it's difficult to find as not many places carry it.

July 17, 2014

I only recently heard of Baby Butz cream and received a bottle to try. I am definitely convinced! I will never use any other diaper rash cream again. It doesn't really smell unless you put your face right in it, and even then it doesn't smell bad. The texture is thicker and took me once or twice to get used to it, but it goes on great and wipes off easily. Doesn't get stuck under your nails forever like some other creams do. And it works amazing! Between a 2 year old and a 3 month old, there's been 1 full blown diaper rash incident which this cleared up very quickly. Anytime I start seeing redness or any hints of an incoming rash I put some of the cream on and it's all gone by the next diaper change.

November 16, 2011

I LOVE to try all kinds of different products, places and even services that I already need and use. I do this by trying all kinds of restaurants, shops, products like buying different cereals and flavours of drinks, I think I’ve tried every brand of diaper by now, I even use different hairstylists - until I fall in love with one whom without fail will promptly go on maternity leave and alas my hunt continues…

Anyway - I will try new products and places until I find one that I just can’t or don’t want to replace. Well, this happened recently when I tried Baby Butz diaper rash cream – This is the ultimate in diaper rash cream, it’s good for light burns, sunburns, mosquito bites, eczema, heat rash, bed sores and even the red mark my little girl gets above her lip when she has a cold and rubs her nose too much.

I got to meet with the owner of Baby Butz cream a local Winnipeg mom, and discuss her product, I was pleased to learn that Baby Butz Diaper Rash Cream meets the Gold Standard of Paediatricians in Canada and is licensed as a Natural Health Product in Canada. You can buy this cream in many health food stores and pharmacies around Winnipeg, Canada and now New York ( the list of where it's sold ). I had no idea that most of the leading brands have perfume, alcohol or chemical ingredients in them – Baby Butz has none of these, it has 100% natural ingredients and is 100% safe ( what's in it).
The best part is…. this stuff works! It really, really works! I’ve been using it on my son and now I’m hooked.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag