Baby Cubes - 70 ml Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 126 in Baby Food

December 08, 2016

These are AMAZING!! I was given hand me downs and I am still using them! I used them at first to freeze little meals for my daughter when she was first starting baby food. Then I used them to carry puffs and cheerios around in my purse for her! Now I use them for myself- for hummus etc for my lunches!

August 02, 2016

I used this when my LO was younger and was eating purees. I love the variety of sizes that these comes with, and that it comes with the white tray so that it keeps all the boxes upright, which is especially hopeful when filling with the purees.

The only downfall is that it does stain- especially with foods like strawberries, anything with tomato based etc.

AND only DO NOT overfill or it will it expand and the lid will pop open!
    once we were done with purees i still used the containers to store snacks etc.

July 25, 2016

Used these when my daughter was smaller. They are great for storing food, and the clear plastic makes it easy to see whats inside the container. The tops pop up easily so before storing you want to make sure they are shut tight. I really like how the tops are attached to the container, losing the lid wont be so easy this way, and it comes with a convenient tray for easy stacking in the freezer or fridge!!

1.5/5

March 19, 2016

Hated these!! The cover NEVER stayed on and the baby's food inside would get frosty and wouldnt be any good. I just went and bought Tupperware ones instead.

March 09, 2016

These are great! I used them with baby #1 to store homemade food. What's great is that I'd pop them in the freezer and when I needed to head out, grabbed a frozen cube, throw it in a bag and when it was meatime, I had thawed food in a portable container for baby. Recently for baby #2, I've been using them to freeze unused portions of baby food for later use since jarred food can't go past 3 days. Definitely recommend for making mommy life easier! :)

February 23, 2016

I definitely recommend the Baby Cubes for storing homemade purees in the freezer. The lids are great and I have found them spill-proof. Easy to pour purees into (I just use a teaspoon) and pop the frozen cubes out if you want. I don't personally use the tray - just stick them in a baggie in the freezer after the food is frozen. The price is great and inexpensive. Easy to wash in the dishwasher at the top rack.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO