Baby Ddrops Liquid Vitamin D3 Reviews

Ranked #314 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 13, 2015

Vitamin d is such an important thing for kids to be taking all year not just the winter. These drops are great one is all you need. There is no taste so your child doesnt even know its there. I put it in their milk when they were babies and then eventually into their cereal or yogurt as they got older. Good price and haven't had any issues with this product.

May 26, 2015

I'm breastfeeding and I know how important a vitamin D supplement is to my LO. I had seen these in the stores and was looking forward to trying them. I wanted to like these but sadly I didn't.

I got a sample from my Doctor to try and I found them to be a nuisance. The drop took too long to come out and when it did it ran very quickly. My LO didn't have the patience to wait for me to apply it to my breast. I tried it on a pacifier and although that was slightly easier I still found it to be more troublesome than it was worth.

I much prefer the liquid vitamin D that you dispense with an oral syringe.

I think this product would be better suited to a bottle fed baby. It seems like it would be easier to add it directly to a bottle opposed to your nipple or a pacifier.

February 06, 2015

Great liquid vitamin for babies. You want to make sure your baby gets all the vitamin intake it needs. These drops are affordable and require only a drop. Great product.

January 26, 2015

good product. our doctor told us to start using this once our son turned 1 and was drinking 3% milk. we use 1ml a day into his bottle before bed.

August 28, 2014

For me, this product is good for my little one as a food supplement while breast feeding. Just need to take one drop to the bottle of milk, or food and that's it. Very easy!

June 13, 2014

A must for every breastfed baby.

October 17, 2013

They are great! So easy to give to baby! Just put a drop on your finger, nipple, soother etc, and give to your baby! There's no taste so you don't have to worry about baby not liking it. The hardest thing is remembering them when you have 100 other things on the go! Lol

September 03, 2013

These baby Ddrops work great. My son loves them. It only takes one drop, so it is easy to administer. It is not full of additives, colours, and flavours like some other infant Ddrops. The only disappointing thing is that the system for administering the drops leave a fair bit of the liquid vitamin in the bottom of the bottle when it is "empty".