Baby Einstein Jumper - Multi Colour
Good

Baby Einstein Jumper - Multi Colour Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

December 20, 2014

Our daughter got this for her 2nd son. I can't say enough good things about this jumper. He loved it and would start trying to jump up on his own. It improves their leg muscles and coordination. The toys on it are very engaging and he loved playing with them too.

May 19, 2014

My daughter loves this jumper, lots of activities, and is great for taller babies

March 25, 2014

This is a GREAT jumper. There are a lot of different things that keep baby's attention and entertain them for extended periods of time. I started my kids at around 3-4 months and found they leaned forward a bit too much when used at that age but still seem to enjoy it a lot. As they get older, they seemed to love it more and more.

October 07, 2013

My daughter absolutely loved her jumper. She would jump for hours! It had sounds and music. Lots of toys to play with. Great colours to attract baby. This was a great jumper & I have it stored away for when we have our 2nd baby. Love it!