Baby Einstein Musical Motion 2-in-1 Stationary Jumper & Entertainer

Baby Einstein Musical Motion 2-in-1 Stationary Jumper & Entertainer Reviews

November 29, 2016

Love this activity bouncer, keeps my daughter entertained for hours. Love that the piano plays music, counts and talks in 3 different languages. Only downside that I've found is that the chair can become very stiff, despite cleaning and making sure there was no fabric in the way my baby can not turn the chair herself.

June 13, 2016

I have this exact jumper and am using it now with my second child.
My first child I used it with loved it. He still loves it and try's to hop in it as soon as I take his sister out lol.
The music is great and have the 3 musical features keeps the kids having lots of fun with the music.
The little toys attached are prett good too. I do feel it could have had a few more toys attached on the table but I love the fact u can just add your own on the bars.
We bought ours on Amazon on sale so we got a great price.
I would surely reccommend this to any new parent.

April 04, 2016

This is an excellent learning centre for babies. There are little activities, lights, sounds. Keeps baby learning coordination and having fun. I never had a swing for my boy, just this. He learns to jump in it and he got really strong legs. I think him using it so much helped him walk so young also (9/10 months old) I loved he could be near me having fun playing in it. It seemed safe to me he never escaped or hurt himself in it.

February 28, 2016

This is amazing!!! All new moms probably know how frustrating it is to always have the bbay in yours arms since he cant do anything on his own. Well, this is a revelation then!! ITs so comfy to use, baby is entertained and also exercises his body!!! amazing! worth every penny!

December 18, 2015

My baby loves this. She will place and jump in it for hours. Great learning tool.

September 02, 2015

This jumparoo is a fantastic toy for babies to play with, so fantastic I bought 2. It worked great with my daughter who has always been a very big child, but then I had my second son and he's enormous. The weight limit is only 25 pounds and my son is 6 months and 27 pounds so I can no longer use this product. I wish they would make this jumparoo for bigger babies so they would be able to enjoy it a little longer than 2 months.

June 21, 2015

This is a great little jumper, i purchase a lot of the baby Einstein products as I find them stimulating for the young growing mind. This jumper is no exception to the product line. The little one loves it, bounding around and playing with the different toys attached. It's a great toy to have when you need to get stuff done around the house or you just want your child to have a bit of fun with mind stimulation.

May 14, 2015

This was one of my little one's favorite toys from about 6 months to 10 months. He used it less once he started crawling, and you're supposed to stop using it once they can walk.

This is a great product which allows baby to jump like a Jolly Jumper but also do activities like an exersaucer - it's the best of both worlds. It's quite large so it takes up a lot of space. I like the variety of activities. I noticed my little one liked different aspects of it with changing age: sometimes he liked chewing on the toys, other times he just wanted to jump, and other times he liked the musical piano. I also like that you can add your own hanging toys too.

One of my favorite purchases!

April 15, 2015

We bought the Einstein jumper for our now 23 month old daughter and she absolutely loved it. It helped when I needed to get some household chores done and it entertained her for a good period of time. I now use it with my infant son and he too loves the jumper. He loves to see the buttons light up and hear the music play. He can sit in the jumper for about an hour before he wants out.

April 07, 2015

We bought this for our baby and he absolutely loves it. There are so many things to keep him busy and the option to add more toys to the jumper is fantastic :)