• Baby Einstein Neptune Activity Saucer
  • Baby Einstein Neptune Activity Saucer

Baby Einstein Neptune Activity Saucer Reviews

September 23, 2015

I got this as a gift for my youngest and it was perfect. She loved all the different toys, and colours. It's very sturdy, and breaks down easily for storage. I would bring it with us if we were going to be away for more then a weekend. A definitely life Saber when trying to clean or cook. I would definitely recommend this product

June 03, 2015

kept my son entertained he loved the music that played but he out grew it fast

November 18, 2014

Our baby loves the colour play centre, keeps him entertained

April 01, 2014

This activity saucer has my little girl occupied for hours! She loves it. Its got music, she can learn colors, hear different sounds, learn different motorskills! and the price is great! I would recommend to anyone with a little one!

February 17, 2014

The Baby Einstein Neptune Activity Saucer is a great way to entertain baby when nothing else will do. It has a variety of activities that engage your child in fun and learning related to "under the sea". It has three different height levels to grow with baby, the seat rotates 360 degrees and it has a little piano with buttons for baby to press that play classical music as well as ocean sounds. It also comes with a toy that is detachable for taking with baby on the go.