Baby Foot - Foot Peel

Baby Foot - Foot Peel Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 164 in Foot Care

April 03, 2016

I use this treatment about four times a year between seasons to take care of my neglected feet. It does the trick, and peeling the sloughing skin is gross, but satisfying. The draw-back of using the product is that your feet will not look presentable in public for about a week. I plan to skip yoga and studio classes for that week and keep my feet under wraps.

June 18, 2014

With sandal weather upon us, I decided to try Baby Foot foot peel in the hopes that I could prep my tender tootsies and strip away the hard Hobbit feet that I had somehow developed during the winter months.

It is very important to read all the instruction before starting to ensure that you get the best results. You should start with clean feet. For heavier calluses or really rough feet, it is recommended that you soak your feet for at least 10 minutes before putting on the booties full of ooey-gooey fruit acids that will take your feet from funky to fabulous.

I soaked my feet in warm soapy water, dried them off thoroughly and put the plastic booties on. I secured them with the supplied tape strips and then to really ensure good contact with the fruit acids I put some cozy fuzzy socks over top and sat down to relax for 1 hour. My ankles did get a bit itchy from the plastic booty and there was a bit of a tingle and a mild tenderness on the bottoms of my feet from the peel. No real pain but walking was definitely uncomfortable, partly because the goo in the booty was slippery and partly because the goo in the boot is acid.

At the 1 hour mark I thoroughly washed the fruit acids from my feet with soap and water. The peeling is not expected to occur for at least 5-7 days but i did notice that the skin on the bottoms of my feet were shiny and much smoother but the calluses were still present.

On day 4, the bottoms of my feet started to peel. At first it was just a light peeling but by the next day the bottom of my feet looked like a snake sloughing its skin. It was really gross but totally effective. Be careful not to try peeling the skin off by pulling it. You will leave tender patches and could cause damage to your foot skin. I found the best method to remove the peeling skin from my foot was to soak in the shower and lightly scrub my feet each day to remove the peeling skin. I had to wear socks around for the next 2 weeks to ensure that I didn't leave a trail of dried skin everywhere. Plus, it looks really bad while it is peeling but the skin underneath is so beautiful. Once the peel is complete, you will have beautiful soft feet. Totally worth the money and time.

November 07, 2013

I purchased this product from Beauty Sage and used it about 3 weeks ago. It works exactly as promised and my feet look and feel great. First soak your feet or take a nice long bath. Put on booties containing the solution. Wearing a pair of socks over the plastic booties helps keep them in place. Relax for an hour or so,then wash feet with a mild soap. My feet felt softer immediately. It took about 5 days for the peeling to begin for me, probably depends on the condition of your feet (Mine were really bad). The ugly skin peels off like crazy for several days and then tapered off to a light peeling. My feet don't look like the same feet. I highly recommend it. In my opinion it's well worth the money. I will do it again before spring sandal season so I don't have winter feet then.

f