Baby Gourmet Ancient Grain Blend Organic Wholegrain Baby Cereal

Baby Gourmet Ancient Grain Blend Organic Wholegrain Baby Cereal Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 126 in Baby Food

July 04, 2016

My little one loves this cereal. It is a great option with little added flavours. I add Apple sauce or other food pouch to it if we are out and in need of a quick nutritious meal when we are out. It is a staple in our house even though my daughter is eating solids and has been for a while.

February 26, 2016

So nice to be able to provide a high quality organic cereal to my
Little one. The taste is a hit and it makes me feel great knowing I've giving my baby a good start to their day!

February 13, 2016

I love The Organic Wholegrain Baby Cereal. It's gluten free and does not have milk based protein. So if you child is sensitive to lactose and can't have other type of cereal this is a great option. It's made out of natural organic ingredients as well. The texture is really smooth. My baby loves it.

January 26, 2016

Smooth cereal with a great taste. I love the no spill pour spout instead of the usual box.

September 30, 2015

wow could not have enough of this on hand!

September 01, 2015

Great beginner cereal. Baby girl loved this and couldn't wait to eat more. Blended nicely and wasn't lumpy! Also, getting rid of stains was a breeze.

July 20, 2015

We really liked this cereal. Great quality, good price and easy to make. Tastes good and "screw nose" on a packaging makes it hassle free to use and store.

July 20, 2015

We originally tried a very popular competetor and was not impressed with the taste and quality. So I decided to try something different and was throughly impressed with the quality, taste and texture. I felt this cereal was very close to real food tastes and textures.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?