Baby Gourmet Baby Food Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 126 in Baby Food

August 08, 2016

My baby loves these meals. She is 9 months and needing to transition to more whole foods. These are making the job easy. Everything is perfect size so i dont have to worry about her choking on pieces.

July 11, 2016

My baby and I loves baby gourmet. The taste is awesome unlike other baby foods. The price is great for the quality of the food and knowing that they are organic makes me love it more.

May 20, 2016

I love that these became available and just seem to be getting better and better. I love all of the flavour options and that they include spices. My eldest ate these and he still eats just about everything at almost 4 years old. I have told friends about them and they can't say enough good things either. I can't wait to start my youngest on them soon.
I could never make this food for my little for the price.

February 15, 2016

I have fed this to my daughter (19 months) since she was 8 months old
she has a high sensitive gag reflex and this is the only food she eats
This food has been a lifesaver in making sure she gets her nutrients
in on a daily basis. I ADORE baby gourmet.

February 11, 2016

My daughter in law wasnt a big fan of these food pouches. I tried a variety of flavours and she didn't like any of them. I prefer the jars of food instead and so did my daughter.

February 11, 2016

I have a 2 year old and I'm still buying these. We always have one in his diaper bag for a "just in case we take longer than expected". I love that I don't have to worry about anything breaking or leaking. It's organic! He gobbles it up!!! I take a few of these on any trips we go on as they are easy to pack. They came in handy on one trip when he was so sick and didn't want to eat. He ate these as they were easier on his throat to eat then regular food. I love that they add herbs and spices for flavour so it tastes more home-made and less bland.

February 10, 2016

My son really love this product. It came n so may different flavours too. He loved the pouches he can squeeze by himself too. Great price too!

0.5/5

January 07, 2016

There's something weird about giving my baby food from a pouch, looks and smells gross. Prefer giving my baby homemade food.

January 07, 2016

My son loves the wide variety of squeeze pouches but is not as keen on the rip top ones; I think it's due to the flavor the meat ads. He also enjoys the mushies and I like that they dissolve quickly because at 11 months old he only has one tooth so it's a bit tricky to find snacks for him

July 30, 2015

My son loves all the flavours that baby gourmet create. He loves the juicy pear and garden greens the most. Makes a mom feel good knowing that the baby food she is giving is organic and healthy.