Baby I Love You Bassinet

Baby I Love You Bassinet Reviews

1 review
Ranked #3 out of 139 in Bassinets

July 11, 2016

This bassinet was great. We used it for my son in our bedroom until he was 3 months old. We don't have a lot of extra space in our bedroom and it fit no problem. It looks like a typical bassinet but has a cute blue and green elephant pattern with little elephants having from the top for baby to look at. There is an adjustable hood/visor. I always kept it up since our room is very bright in the mornings. It has a storage area that ties into the bottom which I stored extra sheets and waterproof liner. The mattress is a good balance of firm and comfy and is waterproof. The sheet fits perfectly and can be easily taken off to wash. It has wheels that can be folded up if you aren't using them and can rock side to side. I really liked that the sides have mesh sections at the level of baby's face. That made me feel comforted knowing that if his face somehow got pushed against the sides he would still be able to breathe.