Baby Jogger City Select Double stroller
Good

Baby Jogger City Select Double stroller Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 37 in Strollers - Tandem

March 05, 2016

This stroller is very sturdy and well made. it is easy to maneuver in and out of spaces. My only complaint is that it is a tad wide. Bringing this stroller to doctors appointments in small corridors seem to be a nightmare. luckily there are great shock absorbs for how many times i bumped and banged the strollers into chairs and walls. Make sure you have strong arms because this guy is a little heavy to "throw" into your vehicle. otherwise takes my abuse quite well so it must be worth the money

September 24, 2015

I love love love my stroller.
Yes it is a bit pricey but it makes sense if you have planning to have more then one child. The different attach,net options are great. It's very durable and easy to put together. Click everything in.
I can't not live without mine.

May 07, 2015

This is an amazing stroller!

When I was pregnant with my second child, I did all kinds of research on which double stroller was the best. I went to a couple baby shops and a baby convention to test drive all of the options. This is hands down the best one there is. It's easy to assemble, has tons of storage space and the seats are large enough for bigger kids.

If you plan on having more than one child, I'd recommend picking this one up as your first stroller, rather than a subsequent purchase when your second child comes around.

May 01, 2015

I cannot live without this stroller!! Strong, sturdy, ability to grow if we plan to have more children.

August 12, 2014

Amazing stroller!!

Easy to push. Goes through any terrain. Large canopy. I have a baby in the bassinet and my toddler in the seat. It is easier to push if the smaller child is in the lower seat.

This is my third stroller and the best!!! It is just a bit on the heavy side. Does fold very compact. You can even remove the wheels with just a push of a button and make it an even more compact fold.

July 09, 2014

I love this stroller. I have 3 children and I can fit all three onto this stroller. There are so many seating combinations. I usually just put in one seat for my youngest one (1 yr.) and get the second one to sit in the compartment sling (3 yr.) There is an extra stand that we bought so that my oldest can stand on (5 yr.) when she is tired. It is easy to store and easy to put together. It is very durable.

It is a bit costly, but we bought ours at the time they were clearing their store for the new year and so we got an extra bassinet for free. I definitely would recommend this stroller to anyone who is going to have more than 1 child.

May 18, 2012

Love this stroller for it's computability for a double size stroller and versatility; there are so many seating options and combination's available! My favourite part is that I can make it a single OR a double stroller...I don't have to push around that second seat of I don't require it that day. Or I can throw on my infant carrier and just one seat...a combination I use VERY often so I do not have to wake my sleeping baby and I do not have the extra weight of a seat for it to clip into, just a light bracket

My one complaint is that you can't really recline just one seat in the double positions; they hit each other preventing one seat form reclining at all really...you have to recline both at the the same time to really get a sleeping position out of it. Steering of this stroller is better then most doubles as it is not as long, but still not as efficient as say a jogging stroller with larger wheels.

The large air wheels on the back do make it easier to take gravel trails though without slipping all over the place. and the large extra accessible and expandable basket is the BEST part...I have NEVER run out of room and we have jammed it packed full of stuff!!

This is a forever stroller that can expand with your family...no need to buy a single and a double, just add a second seat later down the rad when baby #2 comes along. And they hold their value so it's a great investment!!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?