Baby Jogger City Versa Stroller
Good

Baby Jogger City Versa Stroller Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 190 in Strollers - Standard

June 27, 2016

I absolutly love my stroller and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good light weight stroller. Especially if you live in the city and dont drive and depend on the wonderful ttc. The best part about this stroller is the folding its so easy it can be done with one hand baby in toe.

September 05, 2014

I would consider myself a stroller junkie but I couldn't find a stroller that meets all my needs until I found the City Versa by Baby Jogger. I love this stroller. It fits nicely into my Honda Civic which is a small car to start. It is pretty simple to fold. It is great for jogging even tho it's not meant for jogging, the wheel suspension is great for bumps and curbs. Great for winter also. Baby carriers attach to it with an adaptor and when the baby gets a bit older can seat in the seat and either face the parent or out and look at everything. Only downfall is that you have to buy add-on's such as a tray for them to have snack on and a cup holder for the parent.

June 20, 2014

I'm loving the City Versa stroller. You can spin it in a circle with one hand! There are 3 different positions for the baby from sitting up or laying on down, you can also have the baby facing towards you or facing forward. The stroller folds up so flat it fits comfortably underneath the bed even when the seat is facing forward of towards you. Its a really smooth ride and you really don't need two hands to push this stroller. There is a big basket underneath the stroller for you to fit your stuff. You can also get an attachment for the stroller to attach the car seat to the stroller so you and use it right away with the baby. I love this stroller and think its worth every penny.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag