• Baby Life White Petroleum Jelly
Good

Baby Life White Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

November 19, 2016

The Baby Life White Petroleum Jelly is the same thing as Vaseline. It comes in a blue tube with 100g of product, is hypoallergenic, and scent-free.

I tend to get very dry patches of skin, so I like to use this anywhere that needs extra hydration. Lately, I've been putting a fairly generous layer under my eyes before bed and letting it soak in overnight. This is extremely thick and greasy, so my under eyes look really shiny after putting this on. But it works! By the time the morning rolls around, I just wipe any excess off with my micellar water on a cotton pad, put on a little bit of my moisturizer, and I'm good to go. This has helped so much with my dryness under the eyes. My makeup no longer looks all flaky and cakey.

In the wintertime, I sometimes get excess dryness on my lips as well as in/around my nose. This also works really well for that. I just take a little bit and put it wherever I need it. Because it's so thick, it lasts a long time without needing to be reapplied.

I recommend this to anyone with dry patches. It's not just a baby product! It's a really affordable moisturizer.

March 13, 2016

I bought this knock of brand one time but I actaully foudn it dryed out baby's skin. I didn't like it at all and also found a light smell to it. I don't life much baby life products. I found I was better of sticking with the real stuff

February 07, 2016

I've used Life Brand White Petroleum Jelly once when it was pretty good it's scent free and is good for dry skin and for irritated skin

November 05, 2015

Scent free, high quality product, half the price of Vaseline brand and works just as well!